Join our Team
At WHA, we prioritize genuine relationships. We believe that’s the best way to get the job done for our clients. We’re a small, tight-knit team who work collaboratively, and we have fun doing it.
Interested in joining us? Check out our current opportunities.
Updated June 19, 2023
We don’t currently have any open positions, but we’re are always looking for talented pros to add to our team. Think you’d be a good fit? Contact us and tell us why!
Assistant Account ExecutiveWeinberg Harris & Associates is a full-service marketing communications agency and is currently seeking a Public Relations Assistant Account Executive to join our team. Qualified candidates will have 1-3 years of experience in PR/marketing, have strong written and verbal communications skills, excel at managing multiple tasks simultaneously. This candidate will be responsible for executing a variety of public relations initiatives for our clients including media relations, digital/social media strategy and content development, and account management.
Must Have Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of experience in public relations (agency preferred), as well as a bachelor’s degree in public relations or related field.
- Knowledge of the tactical elements of public relations programs.
- Passionate about PR and delivering excellent client service, generating meaningful results, working with integrity and being a team player.
- Track-record of reliable, high-quality work in fast-paced environments.
- Ability to collaborate with team members.
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to gather and analyze data effectively.
- Familiarity with media relations and a knowledge of local, national, and trade media.
- Knowledge of social media strategy development and content creation.
WHA offers competitive salary and benefits, generous paid time off, and flexible work arrangements with a hybrid home/office schedule. To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and relevant writing samples to Mary Miles (mmiles at weinbergharris dot com) with the subject line Assistant Account Executive.
623 W. 34th St., Suites 101-102
Baltimore, MD 21211